facing the future with a clear conscience
Commitment to environmental protection is a dominant theme throughout the corporate philosophy of our launderers. A few examples:
- We utilise only reusable textiles with the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and consciously avoid disposable materials.
- Our launderers use just 4 litres of fresh water per kilogram of hotel washing and the waste water generated is reused by modern water reclamation systems. Moreover, the heat energy in the waste water is used to heat the fresh water. The same effect is achieved by using the residual heat from driers and the mangle system through the heat transfer principle. And of course, we use only state-of-the-art machines with optimal washing and drying procedures.
- The lorries we use are equipped with fuel-saving, modern motors fitted with pollutant filters and conform to emission standard Euro 5. Servitex is a partner of the manufacturers in hybrid truck projects.
- All washing powders and washing agents used are biodegradable. We completely avoid the use of chlorine, products containing chlorine and fabric conditioners.
- Our favouring of reusable textiles minimises the impact on the environment. Laundry bags are used for storage and transport and, in principle, textile transport systems are preferred over plastics and disposable materials.
The production processes – sustainably good
For our launderers, washing means a commitment to environmental protection and adherence to ecological standards. With a qualified team, state-of-the-art machines and the use of appropriate products, procedures and transport solutions, we ensure compliance with these.